At St. David’s you will find people from many backgrounds, young and old, from Newfoundland, from mainland Canada, and other places around the world. Our aim is to foster a loving and joyous spiritual community where all are welcome. Please join us for Sunday morning worship at 11am and for any of the ministries listed here.
- Sunday worship (11am)
- Choir (Thursdays, 7:30pm)
- Sunday School (Sundays, 11:15am)
- Nursery (Sundays, 11am)
- Youth Group
- Food for Thought (University and Early Career) (Tuesdays, 7pm)
- Women’s Bible Study (Wednesdays, 10 a.m.)
- Women’s Auxiliary
- Good Companions (Seniors) (Thursdays, 2pm)
- Atlantic Mission Society
- Board of Managers
Our Sanctuary and Church Hall are wheel-chair accessible. A link to the calendar showing our schedule of activities can be found here.
We look forward to meeting you soon!